Registration Rates & Fees
2022 Registration Rates & Fees (2023 Coming Soon…)
Reg Open -July 28
July 29- October 14
|Attendee One Day Exhibits Only Pass (Monday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Attendee Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Distributor One Day Pass (Monday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Distributor Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Broker One Day Pass (Monday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Broker Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|NONEX – Non-Exhibiting Brand||$100.00||$100.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00|
Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use the attendee’s name, image, and likeness for marketing purposes, including but not limited to any photographs or videos taken of you at the show.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Show Name may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information, including address, email, phone, and fax, will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Show Name will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
You may be contacted by third party companies purportedly offering services related to the event. Please be aware that many of these companies are not affiliated in any way with the event, are not endorsed by us, and may be offering services that are either subpar, misleading, or fraudulent. We do not in any way endorse or condone these companies and we are not responsible for their behavior. Any business arrangements regarding the event that you may make through unaffiliated third-party companies are at your own risk and expense.
OnPeak is the official housing provider of the Pizza & Pasta Northeast. We do not endorse booking hotel reservations through any source other than OnPeak. Other third-party companies may contact you in an effort to get you to book through them. Should you book a room through any other company, we will not be able to protect you from a non-refundable deposit or lack of reservation completely. Should you be contacted by someone other than OnPeak, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercise caution when dealing with or responding to solicitations from unofficial contractors offering services for the expo. Each year, unofficial contractors target expo exhibitors with email and faxes in attempt to solicit orders for expo services (i.e., carpet, advertising, shipping, etc.). Some of these solicitations may bare our expo name and logo with the intent of confusing or misleading exhibitors into thinking that the contractors sending them are associated with the Pizza & Pasta Northeast. Exhibitors are not required to use Official Expo Vendors, but please be aware that outside contractors must be approved by the show and may require exhibitors to pay additional costs. Exhibitors may also incur other financial obligations in the event their designated contractors fail to perform.
Some exhibitors may receive an invitation to purchase a list of buyers attending the Pizza & Pasta Northeast. Legally, companies are allowed to perform data collection through paid sponsorship and partnerships that are authorized by the Pizza & Pasta Northeast. Through various methods not directly controlled by Show Management, companies might perform data collection regarding attendees at the Pizza & Pasta Northeast and claim that they have an attendee list for purchase. With respect to fair and competitive business practices, we do not support or verify unauthorized selling of our attendee data.