THINGS TO DO
Looking for things to do while you are in Atlantic City besides gambling? Yes, there are plenty of casinos, neon signs, and slot machines, but here is a list of other things to do.
Top 10 things to do in Atlantic City, NJ
- The Quarter at Tropicana – An indoor street scene of restaurants, shops, clubs, and bars
- Atlantic City Boardwalk – Miles of white sand beaches.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa – A billion-dollar resort built in 2003 to appeal to tourists, shoppers, and gamblers alike.
- The Steel Pier: Old school rides, arcade games, and food joints on the seafront.
- Bobby Flay Steak – The best place on the boardwalk for an elegant and comfortable dining experience.
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville – Cocktails galore, pub grub, and live music on the boardwalk.
- Fralinger’s Salt Water Taffy – This sweet spot on the boardwalk has been here since 1885.
- Absecon Lighthouse – Erected in 1857, Abescon remains the tallest lighthouse in New Jersey (and the 3rd tallest in the country).
- Ride the Boardwalk Tram – An easy way to travel the 1.5-mile stretch along the waterfront.
- Climb inside Lucy the Elephant – Climb inside the six-story structure for a photographic history and beautiful views from her back.
Click here to see a full guide to Atlantic City, NJ